Ecuador Biking tour
Ecuador adventure on 2-wheels
Join the best biking tour in Ecuador, riding through Andean mountains and lush cloud forest scenery, with stops at many of Ecuador’s tourist highlights along the route.
- 5 days of mountain-biking through the spectacular Andes mountains.
- Trekking and relaxing in Papallacta
- Biking in the Pululahua Reserve, the only inhabited volcano we have in Ecuador
- Handicraft shopping at Otavalo’s colorful indian market
- Visit Cotopaxi National Park with striking volcano views
Ecuador Biking tour
PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2-3 passengers
- 4-7 passengers
- 8+ passengers
- DAY 1BIKING IN COTOPAXI NATIONAL PARK: Biking time from 2 to 4 hours. Biking Distance 20 miles (32 Km)
- DAY 2PAPALLACTA HOTSPRINGS: Hiking time from 2 to 3 hours depending on the weather. Hiking Distance 2 miles (3,2 Km)
- DAY 3BIKING IN THE CAYAMBE COCA RESERVE: Biking time - from 2 to 4 hours. Biking Distance 35 miles (56 Km)
- DAY 4BIKING TO OTAVALO: Biking time from 2 to 4 hours. Biking Distance 18 miles (Km)
- DAY 5BIKING INTO THE PULULAHUA CRATER: Biking time from 2 to 4 hours. Biking Distance 15 miles (24 Km)
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.Full ItineraryFull Itinerary Book now
- Activities: Biking in Cotopaxi National Park, Biking in Cayamabe Coca ER, Biking to Otavalo, Biking into Pululahua Crater, Hiking in Papallacta, Soaking in volcanic hot springs.
- Accommodation based in double occupancy: 1 night in Papallacta Resort, 3 nights in Colonial Haciendas
- Transportation: private and comfortable land transportation.
- Gear: Trek X caliber, 29 inches wheels, rock shock suspension, hydraulic brakes, bontrager helmets.
- Trip Leader: Certified expert English-speaking Adventure Trip Leader and local guides.
- International flights
- My Own Room supplement - estimated budget USD $300
- Airport transfers to/from Quito airport
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Required immunizations (mandatory)
- Meals not described in the itinerary- estimated budget USD $120
- Personal expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
- Average biking time: 3 – 4 hours per day
- Difficulty Level: Moderate to Challenging
- Average drive times: 2 – 3 hours per day
- Altitude: From 1500 meters (5000 ft.) to 4000 meters (13000 ft.)
- Biking guide is certified as a Wilderness First Aid Responder
What Our Clients Say
Tayab Singh, UK
I am just an occasional holiday biker but can honestly say that this is the very best biking trip I have done so far! The destinations on the trip were very varied, the equipment in good nick, and the people we passed along the way full of smiles. I was tired at the end but it was well worth it!