Ecuador adventurer tour
Big challenge, big adventure, big fun!!!
The Ecuador Adventurer tour is an adrenalin-rush from start to finish… certainly not for the faint-hearted!!! So many cool activities in 1 action-packed week!
- Mountain biking down the world's highest active volcano
- Trekking in the heart of the Andes
- Spectacular kayaking in the Amazon rainforest
- Trekking in the jungle, and night-time exploration
- Deserved relaxation at Papallacta hot springs to finish the trip
Ecuador adventurer tour
PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $1650 standard
- $1795 comfortable
- 3 passengers
- $1595 standard
- $1695 comfortable
- 4 passengers
- $1535 standard
- $1670 comfortable
- 5 passengers
- $1515 standard
- $1660 comfortable
- 6 passengers
- $1495 standard
- $1650 comfortable
- DAY 1Quito arrival- Private pickup at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Free time to relax and acclimatize to your new surroundings
- DAY 2Cotopaxi Biking Tour
- DAY 3Corazon volcano trek
- DAY 4Transfer to Tena + Arajuno river kayaking + Night hike
- DAY 5River kayaking + Visit to the animal rescue center
- DAY 6Parrot claylick + Rainforest Hike + Visit a Kichwa family
- DAY 7Hummingbird reserve + Relaxing at the Papallacta hotsprings & Transfer back to Quito
- DAY 8Private transfer to airport. End tour
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.Full Itinerary Book now
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms (or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement)
- Private transport with local Spanish-speaking driver throughout tour
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- All specialist equipment required for activities
- English-speaking guide for all activities except Papallacta visit
- International flights
- Local entry fees
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveler price quote.
- Personal expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
What Our Clients Say
Max Howells, USA
We are exhausted after the week but it was SOOOOO worth it! what a riot!!! We were a group of 6 friends travelling together and it was a true bonding experience for us all that we will not forget in a long time! Thanks to all of the Happy Gringo crew for you help - the itinerary was perfect and you made all of it possible for us.
Kit Carson, Canada
The rafting and jungle part of the trip were top-notch. Although we found the mountain part tough we did manage to hit the summit of Volcano Corazon and complete the biking. We would definitely recommend this trip to others!
Emmanuel Vieillard-Baron, France
Overall this tour was amazing - never a minute lost, and at the end a great Ecuadorian experience! It was very easy to work together with Happy Gringo throughout.