Quilotoa Loop tour
Without a doubt the Quilotoa Loop is one of the hidden gems of Ecuador, with arguably the best landscapes of the Andes, and fascinating indigenous culture to boot. The Quilotoa Loop tour drives you around the entire loop circuit, with stops at all points of interest, so you won't miss a single highlight.
- The Quilotoa Lake - a spectacular extinct volcanic crater, filled with dazzling emerald green waters.
- Trek to the refuge of Cotopaxi Volcano.
- Visit traditional indigenous villages of Chugchilan, Isinlivi & Quilotoa.
- Horseback riding high in the cloud forest.
- See the famous, colorful arts and crafts from Tigua community.
- Enjoy breath-taking landscapes from start to finish, with as many photo stops as you like.
Quilotoa Loop Tour
PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $625 standard
- $660 comfortable
- 3 passengers
- $550 standard
- $595 comfortable
- 4 passengers
- $495 standard
- $535 comfortable
- 5 passengers
- $465 standard
- $495 comfortable
- 6 passengers
- $450 standard
- $460 comfortable
- DAY 1Cotopaxi National Park Tour + Private transfer to the community of Isinliví.
- DAY 2Free day at Isinlivi to explore the local countryside - Trekking routes available for beginners or advanced walkers.
- DAY 3Transfer to Chugchilan while enjoying spectacular mountain views + Horseback riding through pristine Cloud Forest.
- DAY 4Quilotoa Lagoon trek + Visit Tigua art workshop + Private transfer back Quito.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.Full Itinerary Book now
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms (or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement)
- Private transport with local Spanish-speaking driver throughout tour (with pickup / drop-off at hotel in Quito city)
- Native (Spanish speaking) guide for cheese factory and horseback riding
- All meals and visits as listed
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveler price quote
- Pickup / drop-off at airport or in Quito valley area (this service costs extra)
- Local entrance fees
- Personal Expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
What Our Clients Say
Marijn Bakke, Netherlands
A stunning tour!!! We were not planning to visit this part of Ecuador until we found your specialized tour, we are so happy that we changed our plans to do the loop as it was among our most memorable time in all of South America!
Vero Smith, Scotland
Thank you for persuading us to do this amazing tour - such beautiful scenery everywhere and friendly people!
Jens Kraus, Germany
A must-do for any visit to Ecuador! Such a beautiful part of the country, and with relatively few other tourists around.