Ecuador trekking tour
The best of the quilotoa loop by foot
The Quilotoa Loop offers Ecuador’s very best trekking routes, through quintessential Andean villages, with breathtaking mountain back drops aplenty.
- Trek to the refuge of Cotopaxi, the highest active volcano in the world
- Complete the iconic trek from Chugchlian to Quilotoa villages
- Marvel at the sublime Quilotoa crater lake, with option to trek into the crater
- Experience the rural way of life, passing through indigenous communities, and meeting locals on route
Ecuador trekking tour
PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $520 standard
- 3 passengers
- $460 standard
- 4 passengers
- $395 standard
- 5 passengers
- $365 standard
- 6 passengers
- $350 standard
- DAY 1Cotopaxi National Park Trekking + Private transfer to the community of Isinlivi.
- DAY 2Trek to Chugchilán village.
- DAY 3Trek to Quilotoa lagoon + visit to Tigua art workshop + Private transfer back to your hotel in Quito.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.Full Itinerary Book now
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms (or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement)
- Private transport with local Spanish-speaking driver
- Local indigenous guide for the treks (Spanish speaking)
- All meals and activities as listed above
- Heavy luggage transport – optional. If travelling with a big pack then there is the option of paying extra to transport it between the villages at extra cost
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveler price quote.
- Pickup / drop-off at airport or in Quito valley area (this service costs extra)
- Local entrance fees
- Personal Expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
What Our Clients Say
The Terry Family, UK
A wonderful way to enjoy Ecuador’s countryside, and a very genuine experience too. Having been on the gringo-trail for the past 2 months it was a breath of fresh air to meet such warm and kind people in the small towns along the way.