Ecuador Amazon Lodge Tours
Discover the mega diversity of the rainforest at an amazon lodge
Comfortable lodging deep in the forest, far away from the stresses of city life. Come with us to discover nature in it’s purest form.
CLICK ON EACH TAB TO FILTER LODGES:
FILTER BY DAY AND LOCATION
Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
- Adventure levelMedium/low
- Deep AmazonNo
- Access fromCoca
- Native CommunityQuichua
Highlights of The Yarina Lodge
- The Yarina Lodge is strategically located in an area of forest that counts on the highest diversity of micro-habitats in the Napo area.
- Yarina Lodge is a great option for people that want to visit the Coca Jungle region at an affordable price.
- Yarina offers an impressive array of activities from bird watching to piranha fishing and canoe trips.
- You will also have the opportunity to visit an indigenous family and learn from their traditions and customs.
- Another plus is that Yarina is located closer to Coca than most other lodges which means less travel time and more activities.
- Today, the lodge is considered one of the most important and best rescue centers of wildlife in the Ecuadorian Amazon.
The Yarina Lodge Photos
Itineraries and pricing 2021
Browse through the different lodge itineraries below by clicking on each one.
It is usually possible to start this tour any day of the week – please contact our sale staff to check availability for your dates of travel.
- 3 meals per day (from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on final day).
- All excursions as listed in itinerary.
- Native naturalist speaking guide- English / Spanish translator guide.
- Transport to/from Coca and the lodge.
- Assistance at the airport: Quito and Coca.
- Drinkable water.
- Lodge accommodation.
- Transport between Quito-Coca-Quito.
- National Park fee.
- Tips / drinks from bar / other personal expenses.
- Single supplement (50%).
- Personal jungle equipment such as rain coat, lantern and hiking shoes (from size 44 upwards), rubber boots (size 44 upwards).
Access - transportation
- The Yarina tour starts and finishes at the town of Coca.
- The public bus from Quito typically takes around 8 hours when leaving at night through the Baeza route, in the morning buses goes through Baños so it takes about 10 hours. Most clients take the night-bus at 9pm the day before their trip. The fare each way is approximately $8.
- Alternatively, there is a direct flight from Quito to Coca for $285 return fare (subject to change) - we can help with your flight reservation or provide information of which bus to catch. Please note that the lodge charge a $10 penalty fee for passengers who do not book flights through them.
Accommodation and facilities
- Cabins: twin, double, triple and quadruple accommodations.
- Private bathroom: Yes.
- Showers: Yes – hot water.
- Mosquito nets: Yes.
- Electricity: Generator only 18H00 till 22H00
- Boots / Rain ponchos: Boots up to size 43, Rain ponchos NOT provided