Scuba Diving Galapagos Cruises
The Galapagos Islands are a truly world class diving destination, boasting the largest shark biomass on the planet! Share the ocean with huge whale sharks, scalloped hammerheads, manta rays, reef sharks and a diverse mix of colorful fish. Diving at Galapagos is a big tick for any scuba bucket list!
We offer all of the best in class Galapagos live-aboard dive cruise yachts, with itineraries that include infamous Darwin and Wolf islands . Select your perfect Galapagos dive cruise experience below:
Galapagos diving day tours
Spectacular day dives from Santa Cruz island
Important Galapagos day dive notes
- Dive price may increase for high season dates.
- Which dive tour runs for which day of the week depends on permissions from the Galapagos National Park - please check this with our sales staff before confirming a dive tour booking.
- Dive Tours typically start at 07:00 and return at 15:30 with 2 dive immersions, equipment, dive master and lunch all included. All divers must be fully certified. Minimum dive experience only applies for Gordon Rocks where at least 30 previous immersions is required.
- To hold a reservation Galapagos dive operators require full advance payment in all cases. All divers are recommended to have a copy of their PADI certification with them to ensure that they are allowed to dive.
- All divers must visit the Dive Center in Puerto Ayora the day before their trip in order to try on all of the equipment.