Indigenous markets & culture tour
Immerse yourself in the local way of life
This mini tour is designed to give you a fascinating glimpse into the lives of the local indigenous community of Otavalo.
- Shop at the famous Otavalo handicrafts market, one of the most colorful & important in all Latin America.
- Meet the locals during a visit to surrounding indigenous communities.
- Visit the spectacular natural sites of Cuicocha volcanic Lake, Fuya Fuya Volcano, and Mojanda lakes.
Book Your Ecuador Tour Today
- DAY 1 Handicraft Market of Otavalo.
- DAY 2 Community visit + Cuicocha Lake.
- DAY 3 Mojanda & Fuya Fuya hike + Transfer back Quito.
Click below on the "Full Itinerary" button for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms (or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement)
- Private transport with local Spanish-speaking driver throughout tour (with pickup / drop-off at Quito city hotel)
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- English-speaking guide for all activities
- Single supplement: Standard: $35 / Comfortable: $185
- Pickup / drop-off at airport or in Quito valley area (this service costs extra)
- Local entrance fees
- Personal Expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.