Ecuador and Galapagos family tour
The perfect holiday with kids!
This family tour, visiting the Galapagos Islands and Quito and surrounding areas, is jam-packed with fun activities that both parents and kids will love!
- Enjoy fun & educational activities in Quito, capital city of Ecuador
- Stand one foot in each hemisphere at the Equator line
- Learn how chocolate is made, from cocoa bean to tasty chocolate bars
- Marvel at colorful butterflies, orchids and hummingbirds in Mindo
- Whiz through the tree tops on a canopy ziplining tour
- Shop for bargains at Otavalo's colorful indian market
- See an incredible birds of prey flying demonstration
- Discover incredible nature and volcanoes at the amazing Galapagos Islands
Ecuador and Galapagos family tour
PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $3125 standard
- $3950 comfortable
- 3 passengers
- $2825 standard
- $3685 comfortable
- 4 passengers
- $2675 standard
- $3525 comfortable
- 5 passengers
- $2595 standard
- $3425 comfortable
- 6 passengers
- $2535 standard
- $3385 comfortable
- DAY 1Quito arrival: Transfer you to your hotel. Free time to relax and acclimatize to your new surroundings.
- DAY 2Quito cable car: head up Pichincha Volcano for fabulous city views. Afternoon visit to Yaku Amu Water Museum, for fun and educational activities.
- DAY 3Quito Equator Line: stand with your family literally in the Middle of the World! + visit an artisan chocolate workshop.
- DAY 4Mindo: A day immersed in nature. Visit butterfly and orchid farms + Hummingbird café.
- DAY 5Mindo: Exhilarating canopy ziplining tour + transfer back to Quito.
- DAY 6Galapagos: transfer to Quito airport + Flight to Galapagos + See giant tortoises at Santa Cruz Highlands & Charles Darwin Station.
- DAY 7Galapagos: Day trip (Seymour/Bartholome/Santa Fé or Plazas Island)
- DAY 8Galapagos: Speedboat to Isabela Island + snorkeling at Concha Perla + Tintoreras Islet tour.
- DAY 9Galapagos: Sierra Negra volcano hike OR Cabo Rosa snorkeling tour.
- DAY 10Galapagos: Speedboat to Santa Cruz + Flight back Quito.
- DAY 11Otavalo: shopping at Otavalo handicrafts market + Condor Park birds of prey visit (closed Mon&Tue)
- DAY 12Transfer to the airport in time for your international flight out.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.Full Itinerary Book now
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms (or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement)
- Private transport with local Spanish-speaking driver throughout tour
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- English-speaking guide at Quito day2, Mindo, Otavalo & Galapagos
- Quito / Galapagos / Quito return flight
- International flights
- Local entry fees
- Galapagos National Park entry ($100 per person, subject to change)
- Galapagos transit control card ($20, subject to change)
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveler price quote.
- Personal expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
About Itineraries & Prices
Discounts may be available for young kids – please let your sales person know the age of each traveler, so that they can advise as appropriate.
What Our Clients Say
The Trimming family, UK
Our little ones (5 and 7 years old) loved the trip so much they are still telling their friends about it 2 months later! The best part of the trip was that there is so much packed in that the kids were busy and entertained literally every single day, and at night they slept like logs! Me and my other half also loved the country, especially Galapagos which was really special. I would recommend this trip to families with kids of any age.