MAGIC OF ECUADOR TOUR 2
THE VERY BEST OF MAINLAND ECUADOR
PACKED NEATLY INTO A PERFECT 13-DAY TRIP
- Colonial Quito
- Scientific mysteries at the Equator
- Trekking at Cotopaxi Volcano National Park
- The stunning Quilotoa Crater-Lake
- Lush-green mountains and waterfalls at Baños
- Ancient Inca ruins at Ingapirca
- Museums at the beautiful white-washed city of Cuenca
- Guayaquil and the most impressive areas of Machalilla National Park
Magic of Ecuador 2 tour
PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $2165 Regular
- $2550 comfort
- 3 passengers
- $1850 Regular
- $2250 comfort
- 4 passengers
- $1675 Regular
- $2095 comfort
- 5 passengers
- $1575 Regular
- $1995 comfort
- 6 passengers
- $1495 Regular
- $1950 comfort
- DAY 1Quito arrival
- DAY 2Quito Colonial + Equator
- DAY 3Cotopaxi National Park
- DAY 4Quilotoa Lagoon + Transfer Baños
- DAY 5Free day
- DAY 6Ingapirca ruins + Transfer Cuenca
- DAY 7Cuenca city tour
- DAY 8El Cajas National Park + Transfer Guayaquil + Guayaquil city tour
- DAY 9Transfer Puerto López
- DAY 10Isla de la Plata tour
- DAY 11Los Frailes + Agua Blanca visit
- DAY 12Transfer Manta + Flight back Quito + Transfer in
- DAY 13Transfer out- Tour Ends
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.Full Itinerary Book now
- Accommodation in double rooms or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement.
- Transport with local driver throughout tour.
- Meals as listed in itinerary.
- Activities as listed in itinerary.
- Devils Nose train ticket.
- English-speaking guide at Quito and Cuenca citytours, and at Cotopaxi and Otavalo.
- Domestic flight Manta-Quito.
- International flights.
- Personal expenses.
- Meals not listed as part of itinerary.
- Local entry fees.
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveller price quote.
- This tour is available throughout the year.
- Flexible to start on any day of the week that you prefer to travel.
What Our Clients Say
Ruby R, U.S
This tour was great. The sights along the way were great. It was very interesting to see the people along the way taking pictures of the train as we passed along the route. They all smiled and waved.