ANDEAN SUMMITS TOUR
ECUADOR CLIMBERS PARADISE
This is a special acclimatization package, ultimately leading to the spectacular 5897m peak of Cotopaxi Volcano!
- Wonderful views over the city of Quito from Rucu Pichincha Volcano (4680m)
- Trekking through the diverse cloud forest habitat of Pasachoa Reserve (4200m)
- Acclimatization climb to North Illinizas peak (5139m)
- Trek into the stunning Quilotoa crater to lake-side (3854m)
- Finish the trip with an unforgettable climb of Cotopaxi Volcano (5897m)
ANDEAN SUMMITS TOUR
PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $1250 Backpacker
- $1395 Standard
- 3 passengers
- $1185 Backpacker
- $1295 Standard
- 4 passengers
- $1150 Backpacker
- $1250 Standard
- 5 passengers
- $1125 Backpacker
- $1215 Standard
- 6 passengers
- $1095 Backpacker
- $1195 Standard
- DAY 1Quito cable car + Rucu Pichincha hike.
- DAY 2Pasochoa Reserve hike.
- DAY 3North Ilinizas Volcano trek.
- DAY 4Quilotoa Crater trek.
- DAY 5Cotopaxi Volcano climb, stay at refuge.
- DAY 6Early Cotopaxi summit + Transfer back Quito.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.Full Itinerary Book now
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms (or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement). Final night is in a basic mountain refuge dorm room
- Transport with local Spanish-speaking driver throughout tour
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- English-speaking specialist climbing guide (1 per 2 climbers)
- Climbing equipment for Cotopaxi climb (Plastic boots, crampons, ice axe, harness, Carabines, gloves, gaiters, helmet lamp, fleece pants, basic sleeping bag, basic snow-proof trousers and jacket)
- International flights
- Local entry fees
- All climbing equipment not listed above
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveler price quote.
- Personal expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
About this itinerary
- 1 guide will be provided to accompany every 2 climbers; if one climber is forced to turn-back before reaching the summit then for safety reasons the other climber will also have to return together with the guide.
- Every effort will be made to help climbers reach the summit, but no refunds will be provided for failure to reach any summit.