Ecuador high sierra tour
Adventure in the andes
A week-long tour to discover the most interesting points along the spectacular Ecuadorian Andes:
- Hiking in two breathtaking national parks - Cotopaxi Volcano and El Cajas Lake District
- Visit ancient Inca ruins at Ingapirca
- Stunning views at Quilotoa crater lake
- Leisure time in Baños spa-town
- Ride the historic Devils Nose train
- Colonial culture at white-washed Cuenca, Ecuador´s most picturesque city
Ecuador high sierra tour
PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $1450 standard
- $1765 comfort
- 3 passengers
- $1285 standard
- $1590 comfort
- 4 passengers
- $1230 standard
- $1495 comfort
- 5 passengers
- $1160 standard
- $1460 comfort
- 6 passengers
- $1115 standard
- $1425 comfort
- DAY 1Quito arrival- Private pickup at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Free time to relax and acclimatize to your new surroundings.
- DAY 2Cotopaxi National Park Tour.
- DAY 3Quilotoa Lagoon visit & Tigua workshop + Transfer Baños.
- DAY 4Day at leisure in Baños, optional spa or adventure activities.
- DAY 5Devil´s Nose train + Transfer to Ingapirca.
- DAY 6Ingapirca ruins visit + Cuenca city tour.
- DAY 7El Cajas National Park Tour.
- DAY 8Private transfer to airport. End tour.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.Full Itinerary Book now
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms (or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement)
- Private transport with local Spanish-speaking driver throughout tour
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- Train ticket
- Flight: Cuenca-Quito
- English-speaking guide for Cotopaxi, Cuenca & El Cajas tours
- International flights
- Local entry fees
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveler price quote.
- Personal expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
What Our Clients Say
Gregory George, UK
Just the trip we were looking for – we loved having a private driver which gave us flexibility to make unscheduled stops along the way – hard to pick out a highlight as each destination was as impressive as the last.
Dorothy Stiefel, USA
The High Sierra tour was wonderful and we were very satisfied with your organization. The guides were great throughout and Milton was a very careful and considerate driver. Thank you very much indeed.