BEST OF ECUADOR’S ANDES TOUR
FROM QUITO TO CUENCA
- Visit a great diversity of the best highlights in Ecuador’s Andes, including: Cotopaxi Volcano National Park, Quilotoa Crater Lake, Isinlivi indigenous village, Chimorazo National Park, Ingapirca Incan ruins, Cuenca colonial city.
- Great hiking opportunities at Cotopaxi, Quilotoa, Chimborazo & Isinlivi.
- Incredible Andean landscape & volcano views from start to finish!
- Experience indigenous culture at Quilotoa & Isinlivi villages.
- Learn about Ecuador’s history at Ingapirca (Incas) and Cuenca (Spanish).
- Relaxing travel at your own pace with private driver and guides.
- Cosy overnight stays for 6 nights, including historic haciendas & a local ecolodge.
- Choose your own flexible travel dates, 365 days a year.
- Prices from just $835 per person for 7 days!
- DAY 1 Quito arrival - Private pickup at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Free time to relax and acclimatize to your new surroundings.
- DAY 2 Cotopaxi National Park Tour, overnight in hacienda.
- DAY 3 Quilotoa Crater Lake visit + Transfer onto Isinlivi ecolodge.
- DAY 4 Free day to explore Isinlivi with optional trekking or cultural activities.
- DAY 5 Chimborazo National Park tour, overnight in hacienda.
- DAY 6 Ingapirca ruins visit + onto Cuenca.
- DAY 7 Cuenca ½ day city tour, afternoon or evening transfer out to Cuenca airport.
Click below on the "Full Itinerary" button for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.
Full itinerary under construction, please ask about the full itinerary to our sales team
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms (or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement).
- Private transport with local Spanish-speaking driver throughout tour.
- Meals as listed in itinerary.
- Activities as listed in itinerary.
- English-speaking guide for Cotopaxi, Chimborazo, Ingapirca and Cuenca tours.
- International flights
- Flight from Cuenca to Quito
- Local entry fees
- Single supplement: Standard: $140 / Comfortable: $375
- Personal expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
What Our Clients Say
Paul & Anna, Ottawa Canada
We are independent travelers & don’t usually book organized tours, but made an exception this time because it would have been impossible for us to visit all of these sites on our own in just 1 week. It turned out to be a wonderful decision. It removed all of the stress of booking our own hotels and guides at each place. Milton (our driver) also stopped off to show us lots of unexpected little treats each day, which added a lot to the experience. An excellent trip which was well organized by Happy Gringo.