Extreme Ecuador adventure tour
Ecuador´s best adrenaline rush
The Extreme Ecuador adventure tour is an adrenalin rush from start to finish, packed with a diverse range of active & fun activities that any adventure junkie will love!
- Mountain biking down Andean slopes, & through lush cloud forest
- Trek into Quilotoa volcanic crater, with optional kayaking at the lake inside
- Climb to the peak of Cotopaxi, the world's highest active volcano
- Kayaking & hiking in the Amazon rainforest
- Canyoning in Baños’ famous valley of the waterfalls
- Finish with a well-deserved soak in the Papallacta hot springs
Extreme Ecuador adventure tour
PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $2250 standard
- $2495 comfortable
- 3 passengers
- $2095 standard
- $2340 comfortable
- 4 passengers
- $2035 standard
- $2285 comfortable
- 5 passengers
- $1995 standard
- $2235 comfortable
- 6 passengers
- $1965 standard
- $2195 comfortable
- DAY 1Arrival Quito: Transfer to your hotel. Free time to relax and acclimatize to your new surroundings.
- DAY 2Descent on bike through Cayambe and Guagua Pichincha Volcanoes surrounded by Andino flora. Ride all the way down to Tandayapa and after lunch bike uphill back to Nono.
- DAY 3Waterfalls of Mindo: hike down for approximately 45 minutes, and then stay in the waterfalls, swimming, relaxing and having lunch. After that hike up, get the bikes and descend to the other side of the mountain. Free afternoon
- DAY 4Saquisilí market (Thursday) or Zumbahua market (Saturday) + Quilotoa Lagoon Trek.
- DAY 5Cotopaxi National Park: trek to the refuge, prepare for tonight’s tough climb.
- DAY 6Cotopaxi summit: early morning ascent to the peak of Cotopaxi Volcano. Afternoon transfer to the green town of Baños.
- DAY 7Baños canyoning tour: the perfect way to explore some of Ecuador's most fantastic waterfalls!
- DAY 8Tena rainforest: transfer to rainforest lodge + Arajuno river kayaking + Night forest hike.
- DAY 9Tena rainforest: Kayaking to visit the animal rescue center.
- DAY 10Tena rainforest: visit the parrot claylick + rainforest hike + visit to Kichwa indigenous family.
- DAY 11Papallacta: Hummingbird reserve visit + time to relax at Papallacta hot springs + transfer back Quito.
- DAY 12Transfer to Quito airport for your flight out.
Click below for a more detailed itinerary description, complete with meal and guide inclusions.Full Itinerary Book now
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms (or triple for odd-numbered groups who do not wish to pay any single supplement)
- Private transport with local Spanish-speaking driver throughout tour
- Meals as listed in itinerary
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- English-speaking guide for Biking tour, Quilotoa tour, Cotopaxi climb, Canyoning, and all rainforest activities
- International flights
- Local entry fees
- Single supplement (applies for a single room for somebody travelling within a group). If you are travelling alone then please ask our staff for a solo traveler price quote.
- Personal expenses
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.