Hightlights of Amazon Dolphin Lodge
- The Amazon Dolphin Lodge is located in the Ecuadorian Amazon basin, in tropical humid forest.
- The surrounding Pañacocha protected forest reserve, (56,000 has) is central to a biological corridor linking Yasuni National Park and the Cuyabeno Wildlife Refuge.
- Different activities include jungle treks, wildlife observation, night explorations and the opportunity to visit a local community.
- A short list of possible wildlife highlights on this tour includes: Howler, Squirrel, Capuchin and night monkeys along with the Black-mantled Tamarin and Pigmy Marmosets, and of course the Amazon Pink River Dolphin.
- This tour includes a visit to a Kichwa indian community, and fun activities such as shooting darts from a blow gun!