Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Highlights of the Santa Cruz Dive Package
- The Santa Cruz Dive Package is the only affordable way to dive at the Galapagos Islands, and is significantly cheaper than the Galapagos live-aboard dive cruises
- The tour runs from a single hotel base on the central island of Santa Cruz, so you return to the safe comfort of a hotel bed each night
- Every day a new Galapagos dive site awaits, with English-speaking dive guide to bring the experience to life. All dive sites are navigable from Santa Cruz island
- Enjoy free time and flexibility to explore Puerto Ayora by yourself in the evenings, including wonderful boutiques, restaurants and vibrant nightlife
- Choose between 4 different hotel classes, from Backpacker to Luxury, we have something to suit any and every budget
- This tour can be tailored to your needs, so you can add in extra days or non-dive activities to fit your preference. Just tell us what you are looking for, and we will design your dream Galapagos dive trip!
Santa Cruz Dive Package Photos
Santa Cruz Galapagos Dive Package
Itineraries and prices per person 2021
- 2 passengers
- $1495 Backpacker
- $1695 Standard
- $1995 Comfortable
- $2195 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1425 Backpacker
- $1595 Standard
- $1915 Comfortable
- $2095 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1395 Backpacker
- $1570 Standard
- $1865 Comfortable
- $2020 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1375 Backpacker
- $1540 Standard
- $1830 Comfortable
- $1985 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1360 Backpacker
- $1510 Standard
- $1795 Comfortable
- $1960 Luxury
- DAY 1Transfer in from airport, afternoon visits to Santa Cruz Highlands & Twin Craters (Los Gemelos).
- DAY 2Dive day tour to a Galapagos National Park dive site (2 immersions).
- DAY 3Dive day tour to a Galapagos National Park dive site (2 immersions).
- DAY 4Dive day tour to a Galapagos National Park dive site (2 immersions).
- DAY 5After breakfast, transfer out to airport.
This itinerary can be adapted to you, just let our sales team know if you would like to make any changes.
ABOUT GALAPAGOS LAND ITINERARIES
Diving sites on this tour vary depending on local availability, and will include a selection of the following locations: Bartolome, Beagle, Cousins, Daphne, Floreana, Guy Fawkes, Mosquera North and South, Carrion Point, Gordon Rocks, Seymour Channel.
BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks.
All participants require a valid PADI license to dive at the Galapagos Islands.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
Dive day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travellers, and destinations each day are subject to availability.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Double or Twin room accommodation
- Breakfast every morning (starting from day2)
- Box lunch on dive days
- Two dive immersions per day on days 2, 3 & 4 with a certified guide
- Santa Cruz Highlands & Twin Craters tour on arrival day
- Dive equipment
- Transfer in and out of Baltra Airport to your hotel (except on BACKPACKER TOUR)
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight: International Flights.
- Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil Flights
- Transfer in and out of Baltra Airport to your hotel (for BACKPACKER TOUR)
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Single supplement.
- Any other personal expenses./li>