Check out live Reina Silvia Galapagos Cruise availability
Highlights of the Reina Silvia yachtCategory: Luxury
- The 90 feet long Reina Silvia yacht provides comfortable cruising, with attractive itineraries to see the best highlights at Galapagos.
- Ample, well-designed social spaces include a sheltered lounge and bar, with circular seating that assures you a 360-degree view of the Islands while having a drink at sunset and equator crossings.
- All Reina Silvia cabins offer comfortable lower beds, twin or king size. Triple cabins are also available upon request.
- Sea kayaks are available on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
- Guests can also enjoy a cozy salon with entertainment center, DVD and wet bar.
Reina Silvia Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2021Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
- High Season $6399 Main Dbl $6599 Main Balcony Dbl/Twin $6849 Upper Balcony Dbl/Twin$8919 Upper Balcony Single Per person
- Mid Season $6199 Main Double $6399 Main Balcony Dbl/Twin$6649 Upper Balcony Dbl/Twin$8649 Upper Balcony singlePer person
- Low Season $5999 Main Dbl $6199 Main Balcony Dbl/Twin$6449 Upper Balcony Dbl/Twin$8399 Upper Balcony singlePer person
Itinerary for 8 days - Eastern Route
- SAT Baltra Airport, Santa Cruz: Breeding Center Fausto Llerena
- SUN Española: Gardner Bay, Gardner Islet, Osborn Islet, Suarez Point
- MON San Cristobal: Lobos Island, Kicker Rock, Pitt Point
- TUE Santa Fe Island, South Plaza
- WED Genovesa: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
- THU Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay, Bartholomew Island
- FRI Red Beach - Rabida, Chinese Hat
- SAT Transfer to Baltra Airport
- High Season $6399 Main double $6599 Main Balcony Double/Twin $6849 Upper Balcony Double/Twin$8919 Upper Balcony Single Per person
- Mid Season $6199 Main Double $6399 Main Balcony Double/Twin$6649 Upper Balcony Double/Twin$8649 Upper Balcony singlePer person
- Low Season $5999 Main Double $6199 Main Balcony Double/Twin$6449 Upper Balcony Double/Twin$8399 Upper Balcony singlePer person
Itinerary for 8 days - Western Route
- SAT Baltra Airport, Santa Cruz: Twin Craters
- SUN Floreana: Cormorant Point, Champion Islet, Post Office Bay, Asilo de la Paz
- MON Isabela: Moreno Point, Elizabeth Bay
- TUE Isabela: Urbina Bay, Fernandina: Espinoza Point
- WED Isabela: Tagus Cove, Vicente Roca Point
- THU Santiago: Espumilla Beach or Buccaneer Cove, Egas Port
- FRI Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach, North Seymour
- SAT Baltra Airport
Reina Silvia yacht Specifications
- Length: 90 feet / 28 meters
- Beam: 22 feet / 7 meters
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 6 + 1 guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD: in each cabin
- Wetsuits for hire
Diving - Snorkeling
- Snorkelling: Snorkelling equipment onboard and included for snorkelling activities. Wetsuit Rental available for $50 per week.
- Diving possible: No
- • Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- • Accommodation with private bathroom.
- • Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- • Snorkel equipment
- • Wetsuits
- • Unlimited purified water, tea, coffee, snacks.
• Entrance fees Galapagos:
- • Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- • Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- • Lobito service + Itabaca crossing to get to meeting point (if flights are not purchased through operator)
- • Flight: International Flights + Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- • Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- • Child discount: no child discount
- • Singles supplement: 60%
- • Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- • Tips for Guides and crew.
- • Any other personal expenses.
- On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
- A 25% surcharge is applied on the rates shown above druing Christmas and New Year departures
- Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
- All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
- Cabin Distribution:
- • 2 Upper Deck Cabins – twin beds, with balcony and windows.
- • 2 Upper Deck Single Cabins – single bed, with balcony and windows.
- • 4 Main Deck Cabins – twin beds, with balcony and windows.
- • 1 Main Deck Cabin – double matrimonial bed, with windows.
- It is possible to request the cabin of your choice at time of booking – just let us know your preference. Final decision on cabin allocation is always in the hands of the yacht operator.
HAPPY GRINGO YACHT RANKING
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.
What Our Clients Say
Reina Silvia was a very nice ship, we liked everything: very good crew, interesting itinerary with a lots of animals, excellent guide and very good food. We definitely can recommend a Galapagos cruise with Reina Silvia.