Check out live Eco Galaxy II Galapagos Cruise availability
Highlights of the Eco Galaxy II CatamaranCategory: Luxury
- The Eco Galaxy II is a fantastic eco-catamaran, specifically designed and built for operation at the Galapagos Islands.
- The double hull design allows for smoother cruising, whilst highly efficient motors and eco-friendly best practices help to reduce the impact of your Galapagos visit.
- Comfortable cabins have lower beds (twin or double), with more luggage space available than most other yachts, and large windows with great ocean views.
- The Eco Galaxy II yacht boasts attractive and modern interior design throughout, and ample social areas including: dining room, living room, bar area, sun deck & boutique.
- Kayaks are available on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
Eco Galaxy II Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2021Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
- Price $4406Per person
Itinerary for 6 days - B
- SAT Santa Cruz:Charles Darwin Station
- SUN Isabela:Tintoreras, Isabela: Moreno Point
- MON Isabela:Elizabeth Bay, Isabela: Urbina Bay
- TUE Fernandina:Espinoza Point, Isabela: Vicente Roca Point
- WED Santiago:Egas Port, Rabida: Rabida
- THU Santa Cruz:Black Turtle Cove
- New map available soon
- Price $3672Per person
Itinerary for 6 days - C
- THU Baltra airport, Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- FRI Santiago: Sullivan Bay, Bartholomew
- SAT Santa Cruz: Highlands, Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station
- SUN Floreana: Cormorant Point / Devil's Crown, Post Office Bay
- MON Española: Suarez Point, Gardner Bay & Gardner Islet, Osborn Islet
- TUE San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre & Transfer to San Cristobal´s airport
Eco Galaxy II Catamaran Specifications
- Length: 31m
- Beam: 10.5m
- Speed: 9 - 10 knots
- Crew: 8 + 1 guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- Wetsuits for hire
- Paddle boards
- Snorkel Gear: included
Diving - Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: Gear (Mask, tube and fins) included.
- Diving possible: No
- • Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- • Accommodation with private bathroom.
- • Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- • Snorkel equipment
- • Wetsuits
- • Unlimited purified water, tea, and coffee.
- • Entrance fees Galapagos:
- • Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- • Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- • Flight: International Flights + Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Important Note: The Eco Galaxy cruise obligates Happy Gringo to buy Galapagos flight tickets directly through them; failure to do so will unfortunately result in a penalty fee of US$60 per person, being charged to you by the yacht operator.
- • Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- • Child discount: 10% (between 6-11 yrs old)
- • Singles supplement: 50%
- • Alcoholic beverages (there is a bar on board).
- • Tips for Guides and crew.
- • Any other personal expenses.
- On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
- Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
- All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
- It is possible to request the cabin of your choice at time of booking – just let us know your preference. Final decision on cabin allocation is always in the hands of the yacht operator.
HAPPY GRINGO YACHT RANKING
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.
What Our Clients Say
Carolyn A, U.S
Our family of 16, ages 10-77, has just returned from a week aboard the Galaxy II. We had a fabulous time and the catamaran exceeded our expectations. All of us were sad when the visit was over. The entire crew worked very hard to care for us, their guests. The food was abundant and delicious. Our rooms were refreshed and clean
Cindy Maine, U.S
The boat is beautiful. Our cabin was huge. King bed, more dresser and closet space than you can possibly use, 20-foot wall of windows, big bathroom. The top deck has a lounge area with astroturf-like grass, lounge chairs and benches with tables. Great place to go after dinner to see the stars and to watch birds diving during the day.