Check out live Alya Galapagos Cruise availability
Highlights of the Alya CatamaranCategory: Deluxe
- The Alya yacht is a modern & stable catamaran, that began Galapagos cruising in 2017.
- Nine very comfortable cabins are available, of which 8 have private balcony for fabulous sea views.
- All Alya yacht cabins can be used as double or twin, and are equipped with private bathroom, cold/hot water, air conditioning, safe box, hair dryer and other amenities.
- Social areas are elegantly and tastefully decorated, including a huge sun deck with Jacuzzi & bar, and a library with DVD movie collection.
- The Alya carries kayaks on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
Alya Catamaran Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2022Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
- $3900Per person
6 days - Itinerary C
- SAT: Seymour
- SUN: Plazas: South Plazas & Santa Fe
- MON: San Cristobal:Interpretation Center / Kicked Rock & Lobos Island
- TUE: Española:Gardner Bay & Suarez Point
- WED: Floreana:Cormorant Point/Devil’s Crown & Alieri Hill
- THU: Santa Cruz:Highland
New itinerary and map are under construction, please ask our sales team about updated information about this itineraryFull ItineraryFull Itinerary Request free quote
Alya Catamaran Specifications
- Length: 105 ft. (32 m)
- Beam: 17.2ft, 5.36m
- Speed: 12 knots max
- Crew: 10 + 1 naturalist guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning: central
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD: Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits for hire
- Paddle boards
- Snorkel Gear: included
- Balcony in each cabin
Diving - Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: equipment and wetsuits included
- Diving possible: No
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment
- Unlimited purified water, tea, and coffee .
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Flight: International Flights + Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Important Note: The Alya cruise obligates Happy Gringo to buy Galapagos flight tickets directly through them; failure to do so will unfortunately result in a penalty fee of US$60 per person, being charged to you by the yacht operator.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Child discount: 10% (between 6-11 yrs old)
- Singles supplement: 50%
- Alcoholic beverages (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
- On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
- High season rates apply during Christmas and New Year
- Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
- All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
- 4 Upper Deck Cabins (6,7,8 & 9) : 18m2, convertible double matrimonial bed or twin beds, with balcony and panoramic windows.
- 4 Main Deck Cabins (2,3,4 & 5) :22m2, convertible double matrimonial bed or twin beds, with balcony and panoramic windows.
- 1 Main Deck Cabin (1) : 19m2, double matrimonial bed, panoramic window
- It is possible to request the cabin of your choice at time of booking – just let us know your preference. Final decision on cabin allocation is always in the hands of the yacht operator.
HAPPY GRINGO YACHT RANKING
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.
What Our Clients Say
Tracy M, Australia
My husband and I have just finished our time on the beautiful Alya catamaran. I can't recommend this boat, crew and naturalist (Juan) highly enough. The itinerary was great.
Andrea Person, France
Me and my group of Friends book the Alya cruise with Happy Gringo, we are extremely pleased, this cruise exceeded our expectations, the food and accommodations were great and I can’t say enough about the incredible naturalist guide.
Amelie Janssens, Belgium
These cruise was incredible, we got exactly what we paid for, it was an amazing experience, got to see lots wildlife and the food onboard was really tasty. We can recommend this cruise to all future travelers.