CHECK OUT LIVE GALAPAGOS CRUISE AVAILABILITIES
Highlights of the Alya CatamaranCategory: Deluxe
- The Alya yacht is a modern & stable catamaran, that began Galapagos cruising in 2017.
- Nine very comfortable cabins are available, of which 8 have private balcony for fabulous sea views.
- All Alya yacht cabins can be used as double or twin, and are equipped with private bathroom, cold/hot water, air conditioning, safe box, hair dryer and other amenities.
- Social areas are elegantly and tastefully decorated, including a huge sun deck with Jacuzzi & bar, and a library with DVD movie collection.
- The Alya carries kayaks on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
Alya Catamaran Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2021Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
- Low Season$4542Per person
- High Season$5677Per person
6 days - Itinerary C
- SAT: Seymour
- SUN: Plazas: South Plazas & Santa Fe
- MON: San Cristobal:Interpretation Center / Kicked Rock & Lobos Island
- TUE: Española:Gardner Bay & Suarez Point
- WED: Floreana:Cormorant Point/Devil’s Crown & Alieri Hill
- THU: Santa Cruz:Highlands
Full Itinerary Request free quote
Alya Catamaran Specifications
- Length: 105 ft. (32 m)
- Beam: 17.2ft, 5.36m
- Speed: 12 knots max
- Crew: 10 + 1 naturalist guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: Main Deck: 5 Double Cabins 215ft² / 20m² (4 cabins have private balcony)- Upper Deck: 4 Double Cabins 172 ft² / 16 m² (all with private balcony)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning: central
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD: Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits for hire: Included
- Balcony in each cabin
Diving - Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: equipment and wetsuits included
- Diving possible: No
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight: International Flights. Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
- On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
- High season rates apply during Christmas and New Year
- Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
- All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
- It is possible to request the cabin of your choice at time of booking – just let us know your preference. Final decision on cabin allocation is always in the hands of the yacht operator.
HAPPY GRINGO YACHT RANKING
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.