Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Silberstein Hotel Package
- Hotel Silberstein is a comfortable hotel, conveniently located along the main street in Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz Island), just 50 metres from the sea, and close to popular boutiques and the local fish market.
- 24 beautiful rooms surround a subtropical garden, and attractive pool area.
- The Silberstein coffee-bar and restaurant serve Ecuadorian and international cuisine. You can choose to dine either in the main restaurant, or out in the garden area surrounded by greenery.
- The Silberstein hotel package includes Galapagos day tours to the best highlights of Santa Cruz Island, or to a selection of the surrounding islands (including: North Seymour, Plazas, Bartolome, Santa Fe and Floreana, depending on availability each day).
- Every evening, after your tours, you return to the hotel for dinner and time to relax.
- Galapagos diving packages also available at Hotel Silberstein.
Silberstein Galapagos Hotel Photos
Silberstein Galapagos Hotel
Itineraries and pricing 2019
The Hotel Silberstein tour package is for those without sea-legs who prefer to visit the islands on guided day trips and return to the safe comfort of a hotel bed each night.
Prices are based on double / twin share – additional supplements will apply for single room.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travellers.
Day tour destinations, and boat category are subject to availability.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Length: 31.50 meters / 101.70 ft
- Beam: 10.50 meters / 34.44 ft
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 8 members + 1 guide
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Number of cabins: 8 cabins with bunk beds with ample ocean view windows
- Private bathroom for each cabin
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Dining area
- Kayaks & Paddle boards
Diving - Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: Mask, tube and fins included. Wetsuit rental costs extra.
- Diving possible: No.
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Flight: International Flights.
- Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement *Depending on the cruise.
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.