Highlights of Galapagos Adventurer
- Overnight stays on all three major islands: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, and Isabela
- World-class snorkeling, including the famous Kicker Rock site
- Multiple adventure activities included: paddle-boarding, kayaking, biking & trekking.
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites
- Relaxing travel at your own pace, including free time at stunning Isabela beach
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day
ITINERARIES AND PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $ 1895 Backpacker
- $ 2365 Standard
- $ 2750 Comfortable
- $ 3385 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $ 1815 Backpacker
- $ 2275 Standard
- $ 2650 Comfortable
- $ 3235 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $ 1765 Backpacker
- $ 2215 Standard
- $ 2595 Comfortable
- $ 3150 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $ 1735 Backpacker
- $ 2185 Standard
- $ 2540 Comfortable
- $ 3095 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $ 1720 Backpacker
- $ 2150 Standard
- $ 2520 Comfortable
- $ 3065 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to San Cristobal Island & Surf Lesson.
- DAY 2Snorkelling at Kicker Rock.
- DAY 3Stand Up Paddleboarding tour & afternoon speedboat to Santa Cruz.
- DAY 4Biking tour at Santa Cruz Highlands.
- DAY 5Navigable Daytour to an Uninhabited Island.
- DAY 6Speedboat to Isabela Island & Tintoreras Kayak tour.
- DAY 7Sierra Negra & Volcan Chico Trekking Adventure.
- DAY 8Los Tuneles & Cabo Rosa Snorkel Tour.
- DAY 9Navigation to Santa Cruz. Transfer to the airport.
Galapagos Land Tour Specifications
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport. (except in BACKPACKER tours)
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in itinerary (at the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during tours.
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cruz – Isabela, Isabela – Santa Cruz.
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Optional activities.
- Personal expenses.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
- Our BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks
- Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
- Prices may increase for special dates such as Easter, Christmas & New Year if hotels or guides increase their service fees, ask your travel advisor.
- Day tour destinations and boat categories are subject to availability.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.