Highlights of Galapagos Discovery Tour
- Overnight stays on two major islands: Santa Cruz and Isabela.
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Snorkeling at Tintoreras Islet & other sites
- Flexibility to choose between Sierra Negra Volcano trekking or Los Tuneles snorkeling
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites.
- Relaxing travel at your own pace, including free time at stunning Isabela beach
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day
ITINERARIES AND PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $1395 Backpacker
- $1695 Standard
- $1895 Comfortable
- $2225 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1350 Backpacker
- $1595 Standard
- $1815 Comfortable
- $2150 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1310 Backpacker
- $1570 Standard
- $1785 Comfortable
- $2095 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1290 Backpacker
- $1540 Standard
- $1750 Comfortable
- $2065 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1265 Backpacker
- $1510 Standard
- $1720 Comfortable
- $2050 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to Santa Cruz Island, transfer in. Visits to Highlands and Charles Darwin Station.
- DAY 2Day Tour to an uninhabited island (Bartholomew, North Seymour, South Plaza or Santa Fe, based on availability).
- DAY 3Navigation to Isabela Island. Visits to Tortoise Breeding Center and Flamingos Lagoon.
- DAY 4Los Tuneles snorkeling day tour OR Sierra Negra Hike.
- DAY 5 Tintoreras tour: walking trail snorkeling day tour.
- DAY 6Navigation to Santa Cruz. Transfer to the airport in Baltra.
Galapagos Land Tour Specifications
- Day 1: Your daily activities will start at your arrival at Baltra airport.
- Lobito bus and ferry across Itabaca channel (Except backpacker tours on the last day).
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in the itinerary (At the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during water activities.
- 2 Days bicycle rental in Isabela
- Spanish assistance in Santa Cruz and Isabela docks. (Not included in Backpacker tours)
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cruz – Isabela, Isabela – Santa Cruz.
- Day 6: Pick-up from Santa Cruz dock and transfer to Baltra airport (Not included in Backpacker tours).
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park to be paid in cash at your arrival at the Islands. (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card to be paid at Guayaquil or Quito airport. (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Isabela Dock Fee (USD $10).
- Water taxis. (USD $1-$5 depending on the distance).
- Santa Cruz Highlands Tortoise Ranch (USD $5 subject to change).
- Single supplement.
- Optional activities.
- Meals not specified in itinerary.
- Breakfast on the last day in Isabela for backpacker tours.
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Transfer to/from meeting point on day 2 in Santa Cruz
- Anything not mentioned as included.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
- Please check with your travel agent during High Season as availavility for accomodation and tours is limited.
- Our BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks
- Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
- Prices may increase for special dates such as Easter, Christmas & New Year if hotels or guides increase their service fees, ask your travel advisor.
- Day tour destinations and boat categories are subject to availability.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.