Highlights of GALAPAGOS IN-DEPTH
- Overnight stays on all three major islands: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, and Isabela.
- World-class snorkeling, including the famous Kicker Rock site & Los Tuneles
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Trek up to the impressive Sierra Negra Volcano crater
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites
- Relaxing travel at your own pace, including free time at stunning Isabela beach
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day.
ITINERARIES AND PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $1895 Backpacker
- $2395 Standard
- $2835 Comfortable
- $3550 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1795 Backpacker
- $2295 Standard
- $2715 Comfortable
- $3395 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1760 Backpacker
- $2225 Standard
- $2635 Comfortable
- $3325 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1725 Backpacker
- $2195 Standard
- $2595 Comfortable
- $3290 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1695 Backpacker
- $2160 Standard
- $2565 Comfortable
- $3275 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to San Cristobal, Transfer in, visits to Galapaguera and El Junco Lake.
- DAY 2Snorkeling day Tour to Kicker Rock.
- DAY 3Free day to explore the island or snorkel.
- DAY 4Navigation to Santa Cruz. Visits to Highlands & Charles Darwin Station
- DAY 5Day Tour to an uninhabited island (Bartholomew, North Seymour, South Plaza or Santa Fe, based on availability).
- DAY 6Morning OR afternoon navigation to Isabela Island.
- DAY 7Snorkeling Day tour: Los Tuneles
- DAY 8Tintoreras: Walking trail and snorkeling
- DAY 9Sierra Negra Volcano hike.
- DAY 10Navigation to Santa Cruz. Transfer to the airport in Baltra.
Galapagos Land Tour Specifications
- Transfer from San Cristobal Airport – Hotel (except in BACKPACKER tours)
- Lobito bus and ferry across Itabaca channel (Except backpacker tours on the last day).
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in the itinerary (at the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during water activities and on free day in San Cristobal.
- 2 Days bicycle rental in Isabela
- Spanish assistance in San Cristobal, Santa Cruz and Isabela docks. (Not included in Backpacker tours)
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cristobal – Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz- Isabela, Isabela -Santa Cruz
- Day 10: Pick-up from Santa Cruz dock and transfer to Baltra airport (Not included in Backpacker tours).
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park to be paid in cash at your arrival at the Islands. (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card to be paid at Guayaquil or Quito airport. (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Isabela Dock Fee (USD $10).
- Water taxis. (USD $1-$5 depending on the distance).
- Santa Cruz Highlands Tortoise Ranch (USD $5 subject to change).
- Single supplement.
- Optional activities.
- Meals not specified in itinerary.
- Breakfast on the last day in Isabela for backpacker tours.
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Transfer to/from meeting point on day 2 in Santa Cruz
- Anything not mentioned as included.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
- Our BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks
- Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
- Prices may increase for special dates such as Easter, Christmas & New Year if hotels or guides increase their service fees, ask your travel advisor.
- Day tour destinations and boat categories are subject to availability.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.