Highlights of Galapagos Active Tour
- Overnight stays on two major islands: San Cristobal & Santa Cruz
- World-class snorkeling, including the famous Kicker Rock site
- Adventure activities included: paddle-boarding & biking
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites
- Relaxing travel at your own pace.
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day.
ITINERARIES AND PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 2 passengers
- $1450 Backpacker
- $1795 Standard
- $1995 Comfortable
- $2450 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1395 Backpacker
- $1695 Standard
- $1895 Comfortable
- $2295 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1350 Backpacker
- $1650 Standard
- $1850 Comfortable
- $2225 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1330 Backpacker
- $1635 Standard
- $1830 Comfortable
- $2185 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1310 Backpacker
- $1610 Standard
- $1815 Comfortable
- $2150 Luxury
- DAY 1Arrival to San Cristobal Island & Surf Lesson.
- DAY 2Snorkelling at Kicker Rock.
- DAY 3Stand-up paddle boarding & afternoon speedboat to Santa Cruz.
- DAY 4Biking tour at Santa Cruz Highlands.
- DAY 5Navigable Day tour to an Uninhabited Island.
- DAY 6Transfer from Puerto Ayora to Baltra.
Galapagos Land Tour Specifications
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport (except in BACKPACKER tours)
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in itinerary (at the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during tours.
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cruz – Isabela, Isabela – Santa Cruz.
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Optional activities.
- Personal expenses.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.
- Our BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks
- Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
- Prices may increase for special dates such as Easter, Christmas & New Year if hotels or guides increase their service fees, ask your travel advisor.
- Day tour destinations and boat categories are subject to availability.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.