Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Highlights of Galapagos Active Tour
- Overnight stays on two major islands: San Cristobal & Santa Cruz
- World-class snorkeling, including the famous Kicker Rock site
- Adventure activities included: paddle-boarding & biking
- See an abundance of wildlife, including giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, marine iguanas and much more!
- Visits to official Galapagos National Park visitor sites
- Relaxing travel at your own pace.
- No set departure dates, you can start on any day.
Galapagos Active Tour Photos
Galapagos Active Tour
Itineraries and prices per person 2021
- 2 passengers
- $1450 Backpacker
- $1795 Standard
- $1995 Comfortable
- $2450 Luxury
- 3 passengers
- $1395 Backpacker
- $1695 Standard
- $1895 Comfortable
- $2295 Luxury
- 4 passengers
- $1350 Backpacker
- $1650 Standard
- $1850 Comfortable
- $2225 Luxury
- 5 passengers
- $1330 Backpacker
- $1635 Standard
- $1830 Comfortable
- $2185 Luxury
- 6 passengers
- $1310 Backpacker
- $1610 Standard
- $1815 Comfortable
- $2150 Luxury
- Book now
- DAY 1Arrival to San Cristobal Island & Surf Lesson.
- DAY 2Snorkelling at Kicker Rock.
- DAY 3Stand-up paddle boarding & afternoon speedboat to Santa Cruz.
- DAY 4Biking tour at Santa Cruz Highlands.
- DAY 5Navigable Day tour to an Uninhabited Island.
- DAY 6Transfer from Puerto Ayora to Baltra.
This itinerary can be adapted to you, just let our sales team know if you would like to make any changes.
ABOUT GALAPAGOS LAND ITINERARIES
Our BACKPACKER tours do NOT include any transfer services to/from airports or docks.
Day tours are operated on a shared basis with other travelers.
Day tour destinations and boat category are subject to availability.
Prices may increase during high season, ask your travel advisor.
The itinerary is subject to change due to Galapagos National Park disposition.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport (except in BACKPACKER tours)
- Accommodation in double or twin rooms.
- Meals as noted in itinerary (at the hotel, onboard or at a local restaurant).
- Excursions as noted in the itinerary with bilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Snorkeling equipment during tours.
- Speed Boat Tickets: Santa Cruz – Isabela, Isabela – Santa Cruz.
- Airfare to/from Galapagos.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park (US$ 100 per person, subject to change).
- Galapagos Transit Control Card (US$ 20 per person, subject to change) .
- Optional activities.
- Personal expenses.
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year.