Check out live Passion Galapagos Cruise availability
Highlights of the Passion YachtCategory: Super Deluxe
- The Passion yacht offers one of a kind Galapagos cruising, carrying just 12 passengers, and with 1:1 crew to guest ratio, for an incredibly intimate experience.
- The Passion was previously privately owned, and retains many of its luxurious features, such as teak wood decks, marble bathrooms, and huge space in each cabin.
- Excellent social areas include: “Al Fresco” dining, Jacuzzi hot tub, BBQ area, sky bar, & panoramic observation deck.
- Ship stabilizers minimize the effect of strong sea conditions to reduce the chance of sea sickness.
- Sea kayaks are included aboard the Passion, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
Passion Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2021Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
- Staterooms$3750 Per person
- Suite cabin$4400 Per person
5 days - Eastern
- WED Baltra Airport, Black Turtle Cove
- THU Genovesa: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
- FRI Espejo Point, Sullivan Bay
- SAT Bartholomew, Santa Cruz: Dragon Hill
- SUN Santa Cruz: Highlands, Baltra Airport
- Staterooms$5700 Per person
- Suite cabin$6750 Per person
8 days - Eastern Itinerary
- SAT Baltra Airport, Black Turtle Cove
- SUN Genovesa: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
- MON Espejo Point, Sullivan Bay
- TUE Bartholomew Island, Santa Cruz: Dragon Hill
- WED Santa Cruz: Highlands, Charles Darwin Station
- THU South Plaza, Santa Fe
- FRI Española: Gardner Islet & Suarez Point
- SAT Santa Cruz: Twin Craters, Baltra Airport
- Staterooms$5700Per person
- Suite cabin$6750Per person
8 days - Western Itinerary
- SAT Baltra Airport, Santa Cruz: Highlands, Breeding Center
- SUN Floreana: Cormorant Point, Devil's Crown, Asylum of Peace
- MON Floreana: Post Office Bay & Afternoon Navigation
- TUE Isabela: Moreno Point, Urbina Bay
- WED Isabela: Tagus Cove, Fernandina: Espinoza Point
- THU Santiago: Egas Port, Buccaneer’s Cove, Espumilla Beach
- FRI Santiago: Bachas Beach, North Seymour
- SAT Mosquera Islet, Baltra Airport
Passion Yacht Specifications
- Length: 159 ft. / 49 meters
- Beam: 28 ft. / 8 meters
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 11 Crew Members + Certified Naturalist Guide
- Capacity: 12 passengers
- Private bathroom, Italian marble bathrooms
- Air conditioning: Central and all cabins with individual controls
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Panoramic sky lounge
- Al fresco dining
- Automatic stabilizers to minimize motion at sea
- Wetsuits for hire
Diving - Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: Gear included
- Diving possible:
- • Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- • Accommodation with private bathroom.
- • Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- • Snorkel equipment
- • Wetsuits
- • Unlimited purified water, tea, coffee, snacks.
• Entrance fees Galapagos:
- • Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- • Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- • Flight: International Flights + Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Important Note: The Passion cruise obligates Happy Gringo to buy Galapagos flight tickets directly through them; failure to do so will unfortunately result in a penalty fee of US$60 per person being charged to you by the yacht operator
- • Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- • Child discount: 40% (under 12 yrs old)
- • Singles supplement: 80%
- • Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- • Tips for Guides and crew.
- • Any other personal expenses.
- On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
- High season rates apply only from December 20th to January 3rd.
- Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
- All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
- Cabin Distribution:
- • 1 Upper Deck Stateroom Cabin (5) – full size bed, with porthole.
- • 1 Main Deck Master Suite Cabin (M) – king bed, with window.
- • 1 Lower Deck Cabin (1) – queen size bed, with porthole.
- • 1 Lower Deck Cabin (2) – twin beds, with panoramic porthole.
- • 2 Lower Deck Cabin (3 & 4) – 1 full size bed + twin bed, with panoramic porthole.
- • 1 Lower Deck VIP Suite Cabin (V) – king size bed + sofa bed, with panoramic porthole.
- • Triple Cabins: cabins 3,4 and vip suite can be used as triple cabins. ( VIP suite – family + 1 child)
- 1 Master Suite: King size bed, 1 sofa bed
- Social areas: lounge and dining area
- 1 VIP Suite 355, king size bed
- 4 staterooms, queen and twin size beds
- 1 stateroom, full size bed
- Sun deck and al fresco dining area
HAPPY GRINGO YACHT RANKING
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.
What Our Clients Say
Paul C, U.S
It's the attention to detail that made the Passion so wonderful. Passion crew's professionalism and attention to detail. The crew really places their customer needs as a top priority. Passion would exceed your expectations for your once in a life time Galapagos trip
Joe Forzani, Canada
It was a 1st Class experience for me, unforgettable in many ways. I would highly recommend the yacht Passion to anyone travelling the Galapagos Islands.