Check out live Mary Anne Galapagos Cruise availability
Highlights of the Mary Anne YachtCategory: Luxury
- The Mary Anne yacht is a breathtaking 3 mast motor sailboat with undeniable style and charm; perfect for a romantic cruise at the enchanted Galapagos Islands!
- The interiors of the Mary Anne yacht are equally impressive, with attractive wood paneling throughout, bunk beds (lower double, upper single) offering accommodation flexibility, and al fresco dining.
- There is one single cabin available – a rare commodity on Galapagos yachts! (reserve in advance).
- The Mary Anne proudly holds Smart Voyager certification, recognizing their strict adherence to conservation standards.
- Kayaks are available on board for guest use, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
- The Western Mary Anne itinerary is particularly extensive, navigating around Isabela and Fernandina, visiting Genovesa in the north, and Floreana in the south, makng it a great 8-day option.
- Check out our special blog report for a first hand account of life aboard the Mary Anne Galapagos cruise.
Mary Anne Yacht Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2022Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
- High Season $5290Per person
- Low Season $4980Per person
Itinerary for 8 days - Eastern
- SAT Baltra airport & Black Turtle Cove
- SUN Genovesa island: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
- MON Bartholomew island & Chinese Hat
- TUE Rabida island & Dragon Hill
- WED Santa Cruz island: Highlands, Charles Darwin Station
- THU South Plaza & Santa Fe island
- FRI Española island: Suarez Point, Gardner Bay, Gardner islet & Osborn islet
- SAT Santa Cruz island: Twin Craters & Baltra airport
- High Season $5290Per person
- Low Season $4980Per person
Itinerary for 8 days - Western
- SAT Baltra airport & Highlands, Fausto Llerena Breeding Center
- SUN Floreana island: Cormorant Point, Devil's Crown, Post Office Bay
- MON Floreana island: Black Beach, Asilo de la Paz & afternoon navigation
- TUE Isabela island: Moreno Point, Urbina Bay
- WED Isabela island: Tagus Cove & Fernandina island: Espinoza Point
- THU Santiago island: Egas Port, Buccaneer´s Cove, Espumilla Beach
- FRI Santiago island: Sullivan Bay & North Seymour
- SAT Mosquera islet & Baltra airport
Mary Anne Yacht Specifications
- Length: 216ft, 66m
- Beam: 26ft, 8m
- Speed: 8 knots cruising, 12 knots max speed
- Crew: 8 + guide
- Capacity: 24 passengers
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- 110v AND 22ov Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- Reading Material
- TV/DVD - Comunal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits for hire
Diving - Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: mask, snorkel tube & flippers included.
- Diving possible: No
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment
- Unlimited purified water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Use of kayaks.
Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Flight: International Flights + Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Important Note: The Mary Anne cruise obligates Happy Gringo to buy Galapagos flight tickets directly through them; failure to do so will unfortunately result in a penalty fee of US$60 per person being charged to you by the yacht operator.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Wetsuits rental: 45$ per week
- Child discount: 25% (under 12 yrs old)
- Singles supplement: no supplement for single cabins
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
- On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
- Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
- High season dates go from January 1st to June 30th
- Low season dates go from September 1st to November 30th
- Summer specials dates go from July 1st to Agust 31st & December 1st to 15th
- Christmas and New Year holidays (from December 16th to January 3rd) have and additional 10% surcharge of the published rate
- All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
- 6 Lower Deck Cabins (2, 3, 4, 18, 19 & 22) – single beds, with portholes.
- 2 Lower Deck Cabins (9 & 10) – double matrimonial bed, with portholes.
- 2 Lower Deck Cabins (5 & 6) – double bed (1.93m x 1.20m), with portholes.
- 2 Lower Deck Cabins (7 & 8) – double bed (1.95m x 1.40m), with portholes.
- It is possible to request the cabin of your choice at time of booking – just let us know your preference. Final decision on cabin allocation is always in the hands of the yacht operator.
HAPPY GRINGO YACHT RANKING
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.
What Our Clients Say
The guide was the best - very knowledgeable, interesting and with a great sense of humour too. The rest of the crew were very attentive to our needs. Thanks you so much for recommending the Mary Anne yacht - Galapagos was the vacation of my life!
Leanne, Richard and Jack Farmer
We loved the Mary Anne trip and had a wonderful time with the boat, group and guide. Many thanks for your help with booking us on this trip.
Our tour of the Galapagos on the Mary Anne was more than I could have ever wished for. The ship was magnificent with large cabins and great meals. By the end of the tour, we felt we were part of a new family with the other guests