Check out live La Pinta Galapagos Cruise availability
Highlights of the La Pinta Cruise ShipCategory: Super Deluxe
- La Pinta is a small cruise ship offering excellent amenities yet an intimate style cruise for up to 48 guests.
- The 3:2 guest to crew ratio ensures attentive and personalized service.
- Floor to ceiling panoramic windows mean you can fully appreciate wonderful views as you cruise.
- Cabins on La Pinta offer maximum flexibility, with choice between single, double, twin or triple, and even inter-connecting cabins which are ideal for families.
- Spacious common areas include: fitness room, huge sun deck with Jacuzzi hot tub, & boutique.
- The onboard medical officer provides free consultations if required.
- La Pinta includes sea kayaks and glass bottom boat, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
La Pinta Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2022Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
- $5852Per person
5 days - Eastern
- THU Baltra airport: transfer to boat & South Plaza Island
- FRI Santa Fe Island & Colorado Hill Tortoise Habit
- SAT San Cristobal Island: Pitt Point & Witch Hill
- SUN Española Island: Suarez Point & Gardner Bay
- MON Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station & Baltra airport
New itinerary and map are under construction, please ask our sales team about updated information about this itineraryFull ItineraryFull Itinerary Request free quote
- $5852Per person
5 days - Northern
- MON Baltra airport: transfer to boat & Santa Cruz: Highlands
- TUE Santa Cruz: Eden Islet & Chinese Hat
- WED Bartholomew Island & Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay
- THU Genovesa Island: Darwin Bay & Prince Phillip Steps
- FRI Baltra airport
- $7842Per person
7 days - Itinerary Western
- FRI Baltra airport: transfer to boat & North Seymour Island
- SAT Isabela Island: Vicente Roca Point & Fernandina Island: Espinoza Point
- SUN Isabela Island: Urbina Bay & Tagus Cove
- MON Red Beach - Rabida & Santa Cruz Island: Dragon Hill
- TUE Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station & Highlands
- WED Floreana Island: Post Office Bay & Champion Islet / Cormorant Point
- THU Baltra airport
La Pinta Cruise Ship Specifications
- Length: 209 Feet
- Beam: 41 Feet
- Speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 27+ 3 Naturalist Guides +1 Expedition Manager
- Capacity: 48 passengers
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning: Central and cabins with individual controls
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Safe deposit box
- Lounge area
- TV/DVD: Communal
- Emergency Satellite Phone
- Wetsuits For Hire
- Indoor fitness area (gym)
- Glass-bottom boat
- Free internet Wi-Fi
- "Al fresco" dining
- Natural History Library
Diving - Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: Equipment included and wet suit included.
- Diving possible: No.
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment
- Wetsuits rental
- Unlimited purified water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Shared transfer from major hotels in Quito / Guayaquil on day 1
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Flight: International Flights + Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Child discount: 10% (under 12 yrs old)
- Singles supplement: single use of luxury cabins 50% - twin/doble cabins for single use 100%
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
- Christmas date surcharge $261pp.
- On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
- High season rates apply from December 23rd to January 7th
- Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
- All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
- 20 Luxury Cabins – 17.6m2, convertible double matrimonial bed or twin beds, with windows.
- 4 Luxury Plus Cabins – 17.6m2, convertible double matrimonial bed or twin beds + sofa bed, with windows.
- Triple Cabins: luxury plus cabins can be used as triple cabins.
- It is possible to request the cabin of your choice at time of booking – just let us know your preference. Final decision on cabin allocation is always in the hands of the yacht operator.
HAPPY GRINGO YACHT RANKING
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.
What Our Clients Say
Ted & Dorothy Calfe, UK
Most days were smooth sailing despite the rough seas - this was our main reason for choosing La Pinta! Service was impeccable from start to finish and the cabin comfortable too. With the Pinta ship we feel that we made the right choice for our dream Galapagos trip
Pat Macfarlane, U.S
I had an Incredible time on La Pinta. Everything was perfect. I learned so much and enjoyed myself, it was perfection. Thank you so much for all of your help.