Check out live Horizon Galapagos Cruise availability
Highlights of the Horizon Trimaran
- The Horizon yacht proudly boasts being the only trimaran in service at Galapagos!.
- She starting sailing in April 2018, and offers even more stability than regular double hull catamarans, as well as more speed, and a quiet ride.
- 8 luxury staterooms all have private balconies, and lower beds that can be used as double or twin.
- A dedicated cruise manager keeps everything running smoothly throughout the tour.
- Sea kayaks are available aboard the Horizon, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
Horizon Trimaran Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2023
Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
- $4045Per person
4 days - San Cristobal & Española Islands
- SAT San Cristobal Airport & Interpretation Center
- SUN San Cristobal: Pitt Point, Witch Hill / Kicker Rock
- MON Española: Suarez Point, Gardner Bay & Gardner Islet
- TUE Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach, Baltra Airport
- $5745Per person
5 days - Genovesa And Central Islands
- THU Baltra Airport, Bartolome Island
FRI Red Beach - Rabida, Santiago: Egas Port
SAT Genovesa: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
SUN Mosquera Islet, Santa Cruz: Highlands / Tortoise Breeding Center
MON North Seymour Island, Baltra Airport
- $8745Per person
8 days - Itinerary A
- SAT Arrival to San Cristobal Airport and Transfer to the boat & San Cristobal: Interpretation Center
- SUN San Cristobal: Pitt Point, Witch Hill & Kicker Rock
- MON Española: Suarez Point, Gardner Bay, Gardner Islet
- TUE Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach, Bartolome Island
- WED Red Beach - Rabida, Santiago: Egas Port
- THU Genovesa: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
- FRI Mosquera Islet, Santa Cruz: Highlands
- SAT North Seymour Island, Baltra Airport
- $8745Per person
8 days - Itinerary B
- SAT Baltra Airport, Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay
- SUN Isabela: Vicente Roca Point, Fernandina: Espinoza Point
- MON Isabela: Tagus Cove, Urbina Bay
- TUE Isabela: Elizabeth Bay, Moreno Point
- WED Santa Cruz Island: Tortoise Breeding Center & Santa Cruz Island: Highlands
- THU Floreana Island: Post Office Bay / Devil's Crown & Floreana Island: Cormorant Point
- FRI Santa Fe Island & San Cristobal Island: Lobos Island
- SAT San Cristobal Island: Tortoise Breeding Center & Transfer to San Cristobal Airport
Horizon Trimaran Specifications
- Length: 125 ft. (38 m)
- Beam: 43 ft. (13 m)
- Speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 11 knots
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Lounge area
- Paddle boards
- Wetsuits for hire
Diving - Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: wetsuits available for rent, snorkeling gear included.
- Diving possible: No.
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment
- Use of kayaks and Sups.
- Unlimited purified water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- 1 hotel night pre-cruise and shared airport transfer (IF flight tickets are purchased through the operator, flight out is the same day as the cruise departure, and passenger has booked an 8 day itinerary).
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Flight: International Flights + Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Important Note: The Horizon cruise obligates Happy Gringo to buy Galapagos flight tickets directly through them; failure to do so will unfortunately result in a penalty fee of US$50 per person being charged to you by the yacht operator.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Children Discount ( applies for children who are under 12 years old / 11 years, 11 months, 29 days at the moment of the cruise): 10% *Please remember that the 10% group discount will continue to be applied together with the Children discount for groups of 4 to 14 passengers.
- Singles supplement: 80% (100% for Christmas / new years)
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses
- On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
- High Season rates apply during the following dates: April 12 to 22 & December 21 to January 5
- Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
- All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
- Price surcharges apply for dates over Easter, Christmas and New Years.
- 4 Upper Deck Cabins (5, 6, 7 & 8) – 29m2, double matrimonial bed, with balcony and window.
- 2 Main Deck Double Cabins (1 & 4) – 32m2, convertible double matrimonial bed or twin beds, with balcony and window.
- 2 Main Deck Double Cabins (2 & 3) – 29m2, convertible double matrimonial bed or twin beds, with balcony and window.
- It is possible to request the cabin of your choice at time of booking – just let us know your preference. Final decision on cabin allocation is always in the hands of the yacht operator.
HAPPY GRINGO YACHT RANKING
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.