Quito & Equator Full Day tour
- Visits to 2 different areas of Quito: UNESCO world heritage colonial old town & Mitad del Mundo equator.
- Travel at your own pace with Private guide and transport.
- This tour is available 365 days each year.
- Prices from just $80 per person!
- Flexible itinerary choices depending on your interests.
- Visits in Quito old town can include YOUR CHOICE of (time permitting): gothic Basilica church, Plaza Grande (Government Palace, Arch-bishops Palace, and Cathedral), La Compañia Jesuit Church, San Francisco Plaza & Monastery, La Ronda community, Panecillo hill, Yumbos chocolate experience, or your choice of city museums.
- Visits at the equator can include YOUR CHOICE of (time permitting): Mitad del Mundo monument, Inti Ñan Museum, view overlook of Pululahua volcano crater.
Quito & Equator full day tour
- Number of passengers Prices Per Person
- 1 $220
- 2 $120
- 3 $95
- 4 or more $80
- 09:00 Pickup from your hotel.
- 09:00 – 13:00 Visit to Quito’s colonial center.
- 13:00 - 14:00 Free time for lunch.
- 14:00-17:30 Visits to Mitad del Mundo and Inti Ñan Museum.
The places that you visit are flexible. The itinerary can be adapted directly with your guide, depending on your interests.
- Return transport to / from your Quito city hotel.
- Licensed English-speaking guide.
- Entry Fees / activity costs.
- Transport to/from Quito airport or the valley area, this costs a little extra, please let us know in advance.
- Personal Expenses.
- Tips (Optional).
- This tour can run on any day of the year, but is not recommended on Mondays when most churches & museums are closed.
- We recommend booking day tours at least one week in advance, to ensure that a guide is available for you, and the trip booking & organization can be done smoothly.
What Our Clients Say
Lukas Fischer, Frankfurt Germany
A very nice day out with lots of choices of things to see and do. My guide was friendly and offered much flexibillty. Thank you
Jonas Parks, USA
Not having a set itinerary was a big advantage as we could include a few unexpected visits such as the La Ronda workshops and Yumbos chocolate. We learned heaps of extra information about Quito and the Spanish from the guide along the way, which made a tour well worth it.
The Comber Family, Devon UK
Quito is such a large and diverse city, we found this tour to be an excellent introduction to the history and best sites. It’s impossible to fit everything into just one day, but our Guide Marcelo made some good suggestions for visits on our free days too. A very well organized tour.