Quito & Equator Full Day tour
- Visits to 2 different areas of Quito: UNESCO world heritage colonial old town & Mitad del Mundo equator.
- Travel at your own pace with Private guide and transport.
- This tour is available 365 days each year.
- Prices from just $80 per person!
- Flexible itinerary choices depending on your interests.
- Visits in Quito old town can include YOUR CHOICE of (time permitting): gothic Basilica church, Plaza Grande (Government Palace, Arch-bishops Palace, and Cathedral), La Compañia Jesuit Church, San Francisco Plaza & Monastery, La Ronda community, Panecillo hill, Yumbos chocolate experience, or your choice of city museums.
- Visits at the equator can include YOUR CHOICE of (time permitting): Mitad del Mundo monument, Inti Ñan Museum, view overlook of Pululahua volcano crater.
Book Your Ecuador Day Tour Today
Quito & Equator full day tour
- Number of passengers Prices Per Person
- 1 $220
- 2 $120
- 3 $95
- 4 or more $80
- 09:00 Pickup from your hotel.
- 09:00 – 13:00 Visit to Quito’s colonial center.
- 13:00 - 14:00 Free time for lunch.
- 14:00-17:30 Visits to Mitad del Mundo and Inti Ñan Museum.
The places that you visit are flexible. The itinerary can be adapted directly with your guide, depending on your interests.
- Return transport to / from your Quito city hotel.
- Licensed English-speaking guide.
- Entry Fees / activity costs.
- Transport to/from Quito airport or the valley area, this costs a little extra, please let us know in advance.
- Personal Expenses.
- Tips (Optional).
- This tour can run on any day of the year, but is not recommended on Mondays when most churches & museums are closed.
- We recommend booking day tours at least one week in advance, to ensure that a guide is available for you, and the trip booking & organization can be done smoothly.