Papallacta is a small mountain thermal-spring town, high in the Andean mountains. This day tour is all about relaxation and pampering! Highlights of our Papallacta tour include:
- Kick back and relax at the Papallacta hot-springs; there are over 15 pools fed by natural springs heated by the nearby volcanoes with temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Celsius.
- Treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment at the excellent on-site spa.
- Stroll along the network of trekking trails, learning about high altitude cloud forest & paramo plant species.
PRICES PER PERSON 2022
- 1 passenger
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- Book now
- 08:00 Pickup from your hotel
- 10:00 – 15:00 Visit Papallacta hot springs resort
- 16:30 Aprox drop off time at your hotel
The places that you visit are flexible. The itinerary can be adapted directly with your guide, depending on your interests. Timings are referential only and subject to change.Full itinerary
- Return transport to / from your Quito city hotel
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Entry Fees / activity costs
- Transport to/from Quito airport or the valley area, this costs a little extra, please let us know in advance
- Personal Expenses
- Tips (Optional)
- This tour is available 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Timing: 08:00 – 16:00.
About this itinerary
This is a private tour, so you have flexibility to make itinerary changes on the day with your guide.
We recommend booking day tours at least one week in advance, to ensure that a guide is available for you, and the trip booking & organization can be done smoothly.
What Our Clients Say
Me and my husband booked the special moments package, we had an incredible time, everything was organized flawlessly for a romantic and relaxing getaway, this was the perfect extension to our Galapagos Cruise.