Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote
Mindo is a small town set amidst a landscape of lush green mountains, crystalline rivers & waterfalls, and pristine nature. It is widely recognized as a center for both nature immersion and adventure activities.
Some of the activities / visits that you can choose to include in your full day itinerary are:
- Nature activities
- Enter the magical world of the butterfly farm, where a myriad of species flutter gently around you, and you can even hold one on your finger!
- Visit an orchid farm to see a selection of the colorful blooms on display.
- >Marvel at the amazing hummingbirds as they drink nectar at feeders.
- Trek through the cloud forest to picturesque waterfalls, where you can also take a dip.
- Learn how to make chocolate at the ever-popular Mindo chocolate workshop.
- Adventure activities
- Whizz through the tree canopy along a network of zip-lines between towers high in the forest.
- Floating down the river in a giant inner-tube (rubber ring), the level of adrenalin depends on the water level.
Mindo tour Photos
- Per person
- $105 2 people
- $80 3 people
- $65 4 people
- 08:00Pickup from your hotel
- 10:00 – 14:30Visit Mindo & surrounding area
- 16:30Aprox drop off time at your hotel
The places that you visit are flexible. The itinerary can be adapted directly with your guide, depending on your interests. Timings are referencial only, and subject to change.
About this itinerary
- This is a private tour, so you have flexibility to make itinerary changes on the day with your guide.
- We recommend booking day tours at least one week in advance, to ensure that a guide is available for you, and the trip booking & organization can be done smoothly.
Note: You have the flexibility to tailor your itinerary together with your guide, but it is not possible to include all of these visits into one day.
- Private transport starting and ending in Quito (hotel or airport)
- Specialized expert nature photography guide with spotting scope
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners (from lunch on day1 to breakfast on final day)
- Double / Twin room accommodation
- Entrance fees and access permits to all scheduled visits on itinerary
- International Airfare
- Single Supplement
- Camera equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Extra snacks
- Personal expenses & souvenirs
- Extra activities not specified in the itinerary
- This tour is available to start on any day throughout the year, depending on the availability of the specialist guide.