ECUADOR RAFTING TOUR: THE LONG RUN
THE LONG RUN day tour is one of Ecuador’s premier rafting trips, enjoying white-water action on the Toachi and Blanco rivers.
- River-run some of the longest navigable sections of whitewater in the country.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of the forest.
- Thrilling whitewater rapids action, especially from March to May.
- Enjoy wildlife up close from your mobile "viewing platform".
Ecuador Rafting Tour: The Long Run
PRICES PER PERSON 2021
- 06:30Pickup from the Mariscal area of Quito
- 10:30 – 15:00Rafting tour (3 and ½ hours rafting) & lunch
- 19:00Aprox arrival time to Quito (La Mariscal)
Timings are referencial only, and subject to change.Book now
- Professional guides
- Rafting equipment
- Lunch plus snacks and beers
- Transport to/from Quito
- Wetsuits (available for rent on the sometimes chilly Upper Blanco river Mar-May for $5.)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips (Optional)
- Please enquire with our staff for group departure dates.
What you should bring
- On river you'll need: swimsuit, shorts, t-shirt, river sandals/tennis shoes, and sunscreen.
- Off river you'll need: passport copy, towel, dry change of clothes and insect repellent.
- Optional items include a baseball cap, sunglasses with retention strap and waterproof camera.
About this itinerary
You will raft on rivers of class II-IV, depending on season and local conditions.
Jun-Feb: over 3 hours of on-river time, plus a stop for our delicious riverside picnic lunch. 27km.
Mar-May: over 4 hours of virtually non-stop whitewater on the upper River Blanco. 45km
A minimum of 6 passengers are required for booking a private tour. Private tours for 2 and 4 people may be possible for an extra fee.
What Our Clients Say
George Osman III, USA
What a rush!!! This trip was just right for me and my dad, when we finished we wanted to do it all again!!! Thanks!