ECUADOR RAFTING TOUR: THE LONG RUN
THE LONG RUN day tour is one of Ecuador’s premier rafting trips, enjoying white-water action on the Toachi and Blanco rivers.
- River-run some of the longest navigable sections of whitewater in the country.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of the forest.
- Thrilling whitewater rapids action, especially from March to May.
- Enjoy wildlife up close from your mobile "viewing platform".
Book Your Ecuador Day Tour Today
Ecuador Rafting Tour: The Long Run
PRICES PER PERSON 2023
Minimum group size of 4 people.
- 06:30 Pickup from the Mariscal area of Quito
- 10:30 – 15:00 Rafting tour (3 and ½ hours rafting) & lunch
- 19:00 Aprox arrival time to Quito (La Mariscal)
Timings are referencial only, and subject to change.
- Professional guides
- Rafting equipment
- Lunch plus snacks and beers
- Transport to/from Quito
- Wetsuits (available for rent on the sometimes chilly Upper Blanco river Mar-May for $5.)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips (Optional)
- Please enquire with our staff for group departure dates.
What you should bring
- On river you'll need: swimsuit, shorts, t-shirt, river sandals/tennis shoes, and sunscreen.
- Off river you'll need: passport copy, towel, dry change of clothes and insect repellent.
- Optional items include a baseball cap, sunglasses with retention strap and waterproof camera.