Check out live Camila Galapagos Cruise availability
Highlights of the Camila TrimaranCategory: Super Deluxe
- The Camila yacht proudly boasts being the only trimaran in service at Galapagos!.
- She starting sailing in April 2018, and offers even more stability than regular double hull catamarans, as well as more speed, and a quiet ride.
- 8 luxury staterooms all have private balconies, and lower beds that can be used as double or twin.
- Your Camila cruise is offset with local company Canopy Co, ensuring net zero carbon footprint.
- A dedicated cruise manager keeps everything running smoothly throughout the tour.
- Sea kayaks are available aboard the Camila, be sure to reserve in advance if interested.
Camila Trimaran Galapagos Cruise
Itineraries and pricing 2022Browse through the different cruise itineraries below by clicking on each one.
- $4820Per person
5 days - Genovesa And Central Islands
- THU Baltra Airport, Bartolome Island
FRI Red Beach - Rabida, Santiago: Egas Port
SAT Genovesa: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
SUN Mosquera Islet, Santa Cruz: Highlands
MON North Seymour Island, Baltra Airport
- $7550Per person
8 days - Itinerary A
- SAT Baltra Airport, Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay
- SUN Isabela: Vicente Roca Point, Fernandina: Espinoza Point
- MON Isabela: Tagus Cove, Urbina Bay
- TUE Isabela: Elizabeth Bay, Moreno Point
- WED Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, Highlands
- THU Santa Fe Island, South Plaza Island
- FRI Floreana: Post Office Bay, Devil's Crown, Cormorant Point
- SAT San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre, Galapaguera, Airport
- $7550Per person
8 days - Itinerary B
- SAT San Cristobal Airport, Lobos Island, Kicker Rock
- SUN San Cristobal: Pitt Point, Witch Hill
- MON Española: Suarez Point, Gardner Bay, Osborn Islet
- TUE Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach, Bartolome Island
- WED Red Beach - Rabida, Santiago: Egas Port
- THU Genovesa: Darwin Bay, Prince Phillip Steps
- FRI Mosquera Islet, Santa Cruz: Highlands
- SAT North Seymour Island, Baltra Airport
Camila Trimaran Specifications
- Length: 125 ft. (38 m)
- Beam: 43 ft. (13 m)
- Speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 11 knots
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Air conditioning
- Room towels
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- 110v Electricity point in cabin
- Lounge area
- Paddle boards
- Wetsuits for hire
Diving - Snorkeling
- Snorkeling: wetsuits available for rent, snorkeling gear included.
- Diving possible: No.
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment
- Use of kayaks and Sups.
- Unlimited purified water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Flight: International Flights + Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Important Note: The Camila cruise obligates Happy Gringo to buy Galapagos flight tickets directly through them; failure to do so will unfortunately result in a penalty fee of US$25 per person being charged to you by the yacht operator.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Child discount: 25% (under 12 yrs old)
- Singles supplement: 50%
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for Guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses
- On day 1 there is only time for an afternoon visit to be included; similarly, on the final day, there is only a brief morning visit. The reason for this is to connect with the Galapagos flight arrivals and departures at the airport.
- High Season rates apply during the following dates: April 12 to 22 & December 21 to January 5
- Contact us for information about which itineraries will run on different dates through the year, and to check tour availabilities. We often have special Galapagos offers too!
- All yacht information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change by the yacht operator or Galapagos National Park authority. Published prices may be subject to change without prior notice
- Price surcharges apply for dates over Easter, Christmas and New Years.
- 4 Upper Deck Stateroom Cabins (5, 6, 7 & 8) – 29m2, double matrimonial bed, with balcony and window.
- 2 Main Deck Double Staterooms Cabins (1 & 4) – 32m2, convertible double matrimonial bed or twin beds, with balcony and window.
- 2 Main Deck Double Staterooms Cabins (2 & 3) – 29m2, convertible double matrimonial bed or twin beds, with balcony and window.
- It is possible to request the cabin of your choice at time of booking – just let us know your preference. Final decision on cabin allocation is always in the hands of the yacht operator.
HAPPY GRINGO YACHT RANKING
Social areas, sundeck, restaurant & bar area and boat design.
Type and size of cabin, type of beds, windows and access to the cabins.
Special features, beach towels, air conditioning, jacuzzi, TV, toiletries.
What Our Clients Say
The catamaran was brand-new it made for an awesome and personalized experience, we felt like kings, a real plus especially in the Galapagos was being able to relax in the balcony and the Jacuzzi after an exhausting day of trekking and snorkeling.